Sunday, July 11, 2010

Love is in the air

Thought I'd upload a few cards with Love as the theme, though ALL my cards are made with love - of course!
 This is in response to the Allsorts Challenge from digistampboutique, this "Love Owls" image is one of their digistamps. The colouring was done with watercolour pencils, the patterned paper is from Adorn -its Owls All Around and the background papers from Inque Boutique Cabana colletion.  The orange mat is from Die Cuts With a View "Endless Summer" mat stack (I think!) 
The second card is one I did for my husband for Valentines Day, The word Love isn't enough to describe how I feel about him - even in our 35th year together, aawww!!  I made it with black cardstock, the stripy paper is from DCWV All Dressed Up mat stack I punched a border with a corner punch to add interest. The white  is a beautiful flocked heavy paper; "Love" is cut from red cardstock with my Silhouette, as are the heart used in place of the letter "O" in Love and the other red heart .  The heart in the centre of the "O" in Love is a brad and the one in the centre of the "O" in YOU is just drawn in with white gel pen, as are the tiny dots on the peaks of the border.  The gold heart is foil covered thick card.  YOU are black stickers, black ribbon finishes the card.

No comments: