Monday, July 26, 2010

Another birthday, another cupcake

Another birthday card using the Cupcake Kiki digital stamp from CC Designs Kiki La Rue series, available from All That Scraps along with a ton of other great stamps and "stuff"!!
I used Jo Sonja paints to colour the image, as usual! The skin colour is Matisse Skin Tone, it is a better flesh colour than the Jo Sonja and I just about always use it. I raised the card (actually watercolour paper, I like the texture) with the image on using foam dots, it's just amazing the difference it makes having different "levels" on any card: Along with my corner rounder, foam dots (and I cut up and use all the leftover strips. so 'foam bits') are my must haves for card making.  
The cupcake paper is a digikit from Gina Jane Studios, I love the digikits because you can resize the images to be an appropriate scale for the card or project you're doing, plus they are so readily available!  The pink stripy paper is by Francheville, "Cranberry Stripes".  I embossed the sentiment and added some tiny buttons I bought in Spotlight.  The centre of the flower has a teeny rhinestone on it, and (after I took this photo) I added one to the cupcake.  Hope you like her, TFL

No comments: